Monday, November 19, 2018

RESEARCH PAPERS ON TAMIL CIVILIZATION AND HISTORY : N.NANDHIVARMAN

Dear friends forever

 I am an half baked politician driven by love for Tamil who started writing at the age of 14 but most of my earlier writings which appeared up to 1977 is lost to the ravages of time. Dr.P.Marudhanayagam my role model to act as scholar first recognized the sprit within me. Bi-lingual expressions created the impression in him and when known that both share same date and month in our birth chart, which he wrote in a book gifted to me, our bonds of fraternity grew.

Late Dr.S.V.Narayanan Dean of School of Management of Pondicherry University in beginning of this millennium asked me to address students of his school on Problems Facing the Nation and its Resolution and my extempore speech in English lasted 3 hours 30 minutes even after college hours. I do not hold a Doctorate, but the International Institute of Tamil Studies in the invitation of my book release and an Endowment Lecture inscribed my name as Dr.N.Nandhivarman. I had to apologetically say I am Munaippu Ullavar so they printed as Munaivar.

Dr.D.Sambandam Dean of the School of International Studies while I presented a paper in a symposium called me Doctor of Doctors. He knows that I am working on a Book on Economics which has updating Marx and Futurist Economy as its goal.

Dr.Era.Madhivanan who presided over the function at International Institute of Tamil Studies on the occasion of my book release titled Kadaladiyil Thamizhar Nagareegam , after hearing and viewing my power point presentation in his address said for this speech itself a Doctorate could be conferred on Nandhivarman.

My public life and private life are open to public and is in public domain preserved in Nation Archives of Government of India at Pondicherry , this was submitted on the eve of myself becoming a retired politician.

But to scholarly world who do not know who is this Jack of all Trades and Master of none, to introduce me this E-Book would act as Seettukkavi.

With this I am troubling you by sending this E-Book as attachment. Just like marketing of products this is not an exercise in marketing myself.

The INITIATIVES on NEW RESEARCH THEMES suggested here and there in the pages of this E Book may trigger your thought to carry forward some initiatives through various scholars and various Universities, after all proving Tamils Antiquity and forging Tamil Scholar Unity is a goal which eludes reach in our life time..

With Regards
Yours sincerely
N.Nandhivarman
Cell: 9244445508.



No comments:

Post a Comment

அடுத்த 11 வது உலகத் தமிழ்மாநாட்டிலாவது சுவாமி விபுலானந்தரின் எழுத்துக்களையும் பேச்சையும் ஆய்வு செய்ய....

தமிழ் ஆய்வுலகமும் தமிழ்ப் பல்கலைக்கழங்களும் அடுத்த 11 வது  உலகத் தமிழ்மாநாட்டிலாவது சுவாமி விபுலானந்தரின் எழுத்துக்களையும் பேச்சையும் ஆ...